- Compatible with Canon EF-S only
- Focal length of 18-55mm and maximum aperture of 3.5-5.6mm
- The standard zoom lens is designed with Canon’s Optical Image Stabilizer technology while retaining the compactness and lightness of previous models.
- It consists of 11 elements in 9 groups and uses an aspherical lens element to correct aberration for excellent image quality
- Extending front element and DC micro motor with 0.34x magnification at 55mm
- 4 stops Single mode image stabilization (No Panning)
- Compatible with Canon EF-S
- Focal length of 55-250mm and maximum aperture of F/4-5.6
- 12 elements in 10 groups, including one UD-glass element
- Focus adjustment: DC motor, gear-driven (front focusing design)
- Closest Focusing Distance: 3.6 ft/1.1m
- Filter size of 58mm with image stabilization
- Wide-angle lens for canon APS-C cameras (equivalent to 38mm on a full-frame camera)
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24mm 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x 0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF-S series, Anti-dust and Moisture: Not Supported
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in one shot AF mode
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.16 m/0.5 ft
- Metal mount with a new exterior design used.The lens is fully compatible with all full range of Canon DSLR Camera.
- Digital era coating suppresses flaring and ghosting, Distance Information: Yes, Lens construction (elements/groups): 6/5
- By using STM (gear type), AF drive noise is quieter than the existing products DC motor
- By reducing the minimum focusing distance (45 cm -> 35 cm), maximum magnification is increased (0.15x -> 0.21x)
- As a fixed, non-zooming lens the EF 50mm f/1.8 STM delivers great image quality -enhanced sharpness, more contrast, and less distortion
- In case of any queries please reach out to brand at 1860-180-3366
- High performance L-series ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with constant f/2.8 maximum aperture.
- All-new optical design for significant improvements in outer and corner sharpness.
- Sub wave length Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) help to significantly reduce flare and ghosting.
- Highly resistant to dust and water intrusion, enabling shooting even in harsh conditions.
- Circular aperture (9 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds