- 6.1-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality 14 x 19-inch prints
- Kit includes 3x 18-55mm f3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor lens
- 2.5-inch LCD with three display options; built-in flash and hot shoe
- Fast startup with instant shutter response; shoot at up to 2.5 frames per second
- Powered by one rechargeable Li-ion battery EN-EL9 (included); stores images on SD memory cards
he Nikon D5100, is a member of the popular series meant for the entry level enthusiastic photographer. You can not only take great pictures with it, but you can also record videos in Full-HD mode at 1920 x 1080 p.
The Nikon D5100 is equipped with a variety of features that can help during photography sessions spanning a range of conditions and situations. Functions like the Horizontal Swing mode add a level of flexibility to the abilities of a photographer.
Swivel that Monitor
The viewing screen of the camera is designed in such a manner that it allows for a variable angle of swing. This gives you ample opportunities to take pictures no matter how and where the subject is located.
Special Effects Mode
Photography is all about creativity and self expression, which is a fact as seen by the images that get captured by passionate lensmen. The Nikon camera can also augment the pictures with a host of special effects that can be configured on it through the special effects mode. Some of these effects can be, Selective Color, Color Sketch and also the Miniature Effect.
High Speed Shooting
When you come across that perfect shot, there are instances where you know instinctively that one picture just won’t cut it. Use the camera’s High Speed Continuous Shooting mode to capture the whole series of events in high quality details.
This camera by Nikon is also equipped with a revolutionary new Silent Shutter mechanism that greatly reduces the sound made by the mechanical shutter commonly used by DSLR cameras. The lack of loud sounds associated with the shutter release will allow for better photography thanks to less distractions and miniscule vibrations caused by the excess noise, as sound after all, is derived from vibrations.
This Nikon camera is equipped with a high quality DX format CMOS image processing Sensor that is capable of taking high quality images thanks to the camera’s excellent lenses. The CMOS image sensor is also more advanced than previous forms of sensors used by Nikon as it allows for greater details and colour reproduction₹9,841.00₹9,841.00
- (Body only)
- 14.2 MP
- Single frame shooting mode, Continuous shooting mode: approx. 3fps, Self-timer mode, Quiet Shutter Release
- Type D Micro HDMI
- Nikon D3200 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera
- 24.2 MP
- 0°C – 40°C
- ISO 518 Hot-shoe with Sync and Data Contacts and Safety Lock
- 24.2-effective megapixel sensor without an optical low-pass filter, the full-colour RGB metering sensor and Nikon’s Scene Recognition System work to give you the best images possible
- The new EXPEED 4 processing engine produces stunning images, with exceptional sharpness and detail effortlessly, WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter gives you control of the camera shutter from a smartphone or a tablet and lets you share your photos to friends and family via your mobile device
- To match the camera’s extreme portability, the ISO range has been extended (100 – 12800), so whether shooting at home or trekking through a mountain, you will always capture exceptional images with superb noise-suppression
- 7.5-centimeters (3-inch), approximate 921k-dot (VGA) TFT LCD, 5 frames per second (fps) shooting speed with the bright 0.85x viewfinder, all assist you in capturing great photos, every time
- Even moving images can be captured with all the stunning detail of still images thanks to Full HD movie recording with 1080/60p support
- Nikon D3300 Digital SLR Body, EN-EL14a rechargeable Li-ion battery (with terminal cover), MH-24 Battery Charger, AN-DC3 Strap, UC-E17
- The camera offers an effective pixel count of 16.2-million pixels and enables capture of high-definition images exhibiting superior image quality with extremely detailed rendering and rich tones with smooth gradations also the D7000 is equipped with a new Nikon DX-format CMOS image sensor
- EXPEED 2 is Nikon’s latest image-processing engine developed using the ideas, expertise and technologies in digital imaging that Nikon has cultivated over the years
- A new 2,016-pixel RGB metering sensor, with 2,016 pixels, the new metering sensor developed for the D7000 offers twice the metering pixels as our previous high-end metering sensor
- With standard sensitivity range of ISO100 – 6400 and additional increases of up to Hi 2 (ISO 25600 equivalent), the camera offers improved capability in shooting under dim lighting in the evening or indoors, and also expands possibilities for expression with rapidly moving subjects
- 3-inch, 921,000-dot, low-temperature polysilicon TFT LCD monitor which allows up to 170-degree viewing angle, 100 percent frame coverage and brightness adjustment
- A glass pentaprism for viewfinder frame coverage of approximately 100 percent and magnification of approximately 0.94x
- The D7000 is equipped with the D-Movie function that enables recording of high-definition movies (1920 x 1080p, 24 fps) exhibiting superior video quality
For those who find inspiration everywhere, who switch between stills and video without missing a beat, who want the look only a full-frame DSLR can achieve and who love sharing their shots, the D750 is the tool to unleash your artistry. With features inspired by D4S and D810, the D750 brings dazzling image quality, cinematic video capabilities and pro-inspired handling in a nimble design with a tilting Vari-angle LCD and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. Enthusiasts upgrading from a DX-format DSLR will marvel at the D750’s full-frame performance. Pros seeking a primary or secondary camera for fast-paced shoots will appreciate the D750’s familiar handling and speed. And filmmakers looking for a compact DSLR to bring a production to life or to capture B-Roll will find the D750 a perfect fit. The D750 is a thrilling centerpiece of an exceptional imaging system₹62,927.00₹62,927.00