- Compatible with Canon EF-S only
- Focal length of 18-55mm and maximum aperture of 3.5-5.6mm
- The standard zoom lens is designed with Canon’s Optical Image Stabilizer technology while retaining the compactness and lightness of previous models.
- It consists of 11 elements in 9 groups and uses an aspherical lens element to correct aberration for excellent image quality
- Extending front element and DC micro motor with 0.34x magnification at 55mm
- 4 stops Single mode image stabilization (No Panning)
- elephoto zoom lens
- Suitable for Canon DSLR Camera
- LD, BBAR, macro
- 13 element in 9 group
- Auto focus, Full frame
- Includes Six Year manufacturer’s warranty
- Maximum aperture F/4 ; Focal Length [mm]: 70-300 ; Maximum Aperture: F/4-5.6 ; Minimum Object Distance [m]: 0.95 ; Maximum Magnification Ratio: 1:2 ; Filter Size [mm]: 62
- Wide-angle lens for canon APS-C cameras (equivalent to 38mm on a full-frame camera)
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24mm 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x 0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF-S series, Anti-dust and Moisture: Not Supported
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in one shot AF mode
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.16 m/0.5 ft
- Metal mount with a new exterior design used.The lens is fully compatible with all full range of Canon DSLR Camera.
- Digital era coating suppresses flaring and ghosting, Distance Information: Yes, Lens construction (elements/groups): 6/5
- By using STM (gear type), AF drive noise is quieter than the existing products DC motor
- By reducing the minimum focusing distance (45 cm -> 35 cm), maximum magnification is increased (0.15x -> 0.21x)
- As a fixed, non-zooming lens the EF 50mm f/1.8 STM delivers great image quality -enhanced sharpness, more contrast, and less distortion
- In case of any queries please reach out to brand at 1860-180-3366
- Self-Timer | Type C and Mini HDMI, |9 Auto Focus Points | 35x Optical Zoom., Effective Pixels: 18 MP APS-C CMOS sensor-which is 25 times larger than a typical Smartphone sensor., WiFi | Full HD | Video Recording at 1080 p on 30fps.
- Effective Pixels: 18 MP
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- WiFi Available
- Full HD
- 18 megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor
- 14-bit A/D conversion
- Dual lens camera 55-250mm IS II lens
- ISO 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600)
- EOS full HD movie mode with movie servo
- 9-point all cross-type AF system (including a high-precision dual-cross f/2.8 center point)
- Vari-angle touchscreen 3-inch clear view LCD monitor II
- 24-105mm standard zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture for Canon EOS SLR cameras, Macro Focus Range : 0.45 m
- 1 Super UD glass element and 3 aspherical lenses minimize chromatic aberration and distortion
- Ring-type USM system delivers silent but quick autofocus (AF); full-time manual focus
- Image Stabilizer technology steadies camera shake at up to 3 stops; weighs 23.6 ounces
- Dust- and moisture-resistant; measures 3.3 inches in diameter and 4.2 inches long; 1-year warranty
- 21.1-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion, wide range ISO setting 100-6400
- Body only, lenses sold separately,1-Year Canon U.S.A. Limited Warranty
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor; high-performance 3.9 fps continuous shooting; Live View Function for stills
- Full HD video capture at 1920×1080 resolution for up to 4GB per clip ; HDMI output
- Updated EOS Integrated Cleaning System specifically designed to work with a full-frame sensor
- High performance L-series ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with constant f/2.8 maximum aperture.
- All-new optical design for significant improvements in outer and corner sharpness.
- Sub wave length Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) help to significantly reduce flare and ghosting.
- Highly resistant to dust and water intrusion, enabling shooting even in harsh conditions.
- Circular aperture (9 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds
- EOS 6D is the world’s lightest full-frame DSLR equipped with a 20.2 megapixel CMOS sensor with precision 11-point AF system and also offers built-in WiFi and GPS support
- ISO 100-25600, expandable to 102400 (expandable range L:50, H1:51200, H2:102400)
- Eye-level pentaprism viewfinder with coverage for vertical/horizontal view is approximately 97 percent and magnification of approximately 0.71x (-1m-1 with 50mm lens at infinity)
- Built-in WiFi capability allows EOS 6D to connect to wireless networks at high speeds, allowing it to transfer data quickly to PCs and smartphones and print photos with PictBridge-enabled wireless printers
- High sensitivity, high precision built-in GPS in EOS 6D allows users to tag images with GPS coordinates, recall shooting locations and even route travelled with its logging function
- Comes with EOS 6D Digital SLR Body, 24-70mm IS(S/H/K) Lens Kit, Lithium-Ion LP-E6 rechargeable battery, AC Adapter Kit ACK-E6, USB Cable, Lens Cap and User Manual