1. The shipping and handling charges are mentioned at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.
2. Once your order has been confirmed and dispatched, you will receive an email with the details of the tracking number and the courier company. We usually dispatch most orders within 1-4 business days.
3. The estimated delivery time may vary slightly from state to state. Days excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays are calculated as working days. Product delivery may get delayed due to reasons relating to logistics issues.
4. If you are ordering our products from a Mega Sale event, dispatches may be delayed due to increased volumes. We will target to dispatch all orders within a maximum of 7 days from the Date of Order.
5. Split shipments are completely normal. This just means that different parts of your order may have simply been shipped from our different warehouse locations across India. Rest assured, you will only have to pay the shipping/COD charge if applicable, on the first package you receive.